¥ 32,000 ～ 42,000
The name Oland comes from the southern dialect of Aomori Prefecture, which means “we”. The good thing about a share house is the warm connection between residents. This is a share house that is filled with the desire to create a share house where connections are born naturally and people always smile. There are many foreign students, mainly European and American, so you can have international exchanges.
Supermarkets, convenience stores, 100-yen shops, drug stores, cafes, restaurants, and other facilities necessary for daily life are available in a very convenient location. 15 rooms in total. The easy-to-use kitchen and living room are popular!
[This house is managed by Entrance Japan.]
15 people capacity / 2-story private room 7.6㎡ - 10.9㎡ Bed, air conditioner, curtain, desk, chair, closet
The entrance and all private rooms are equipped with electronic keys.
The kitchen is a face-to-face type that is easy for multiple people to use.
Supermarkets, convenience stores, 100-yen shops, drug stores, cafes, restaurants, and other convenient facilities for daily life
1. Dealing charge：\16,500（with tax）
2. Rent and Utilities fee for moving-in month(daily rate)
3. Rent and Utilities fee for next month
4. Fire insurance for next month ：\1240
Foreigner needs to provide your identified ID card/passport and emergency contact information.
- Nakakosaka, Higashiosaka City, Osaka
Kintetsu Nara Line Yaenosato station walk 8 min
- Time required to terminal station
Osaka Namba station train 15 min
JR Tennoji station train 20min
- Male, female, Japanese, Foreigner, age 18years old～, viewing required (Please let us know if you are in overseas.)
- 15 person
- Shared lounge
- 1 places
- Bicycle Parking lot
- Bicycle only Free
- Living room, private room Wi-Fi (LAN cable)
- Common Furniture & Appliances
- TV, table, sofa, washing machine, kitchen, oven, toaster, cooking utensils, tableware, etc.
- Room Furniture
- Bed, air conditioner, curtains, lighting, desk, chair, drawer storage