¥ 45,000 ～ 49,000
C’s (Si:s) share Namba 2 is the closest house to the Daikokucho Station, which is on both the Midosuji and Yotsubashi lines.
This house is within walking distance to Namba, and provides easy access to Umeda, Hommachi, Shinsaibashi, and Tennoji – you can reach any of these hotspots within 15 minutes by train!
With the shopping mall Namba Parks close by, you can really get a taste for the energy and liveliness of downtown Osaka. The house is in a quiet neighborhood, but just a short walk takes you to a Japanese language school – because of this, it’s very popular with foreign students. With plenty of supermarkets, convenience stores, and even post offices nearby, it’s superbly convenient for those living in Osaka for the first time!
We recommend this house for women looking for a cultural exchange and an enjoyable Osaka life!
- 1 Shikitsu Nishi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-city
- Subway Midosuji Line Yotsubashi Line Daikokucho Station on foot 5 minutes
- Time required to terminal station
To Namba 2minutes
To Shinsaibashi 3minutes
To Tennoji 4minutes
To Honmachi 5minutes
To Umeda 10minutes
- Only woman Non-smoking House
- 10 persons
- Bicycle Parking lot
- Parking lot
- Wireless LAN Wifi
- Common Furniture & Appliances
- washing machine, drier, dining room, 40 type television, kitchen, Cookware , microwave oven, toaster, plates, cutleries
- Room Furniture
- bed, dresser, air-conditioner, lighting, closet