¥ 28,000 ～ 33,000
The spacious living room of 100 square meters is divided into a dining space and a sofa space, so you can spend your time as you please.There are many international students, mainly European and American, and I see them working on their homework and assignments.You can feel free to have an experience like a petit study abroad.In addition, it is a rare share house that can be DIY.
Challenge yourself to create your own room!
[This house is managed by Entrance Japan.]
28-person capacity, 3-story building with rooftop
4 minutes walk from the nearest station
100 square meters of spacious living and dining. There is a fitness room.
DIY possible (application required)
1. Dealing charge：￥16,500（with tax）
2. Rent and Utilities fee for moving-in month(daily rate)
3. Rent and Utilities fee for next month
4. Fire insurance for next month ：￥980
Foreigner needs to provide your identified ID card/passport and emergency contact information.
- 2, Dejima-cho, Sakai-ku, Sakai City, Osaka
- Nankai mail Line Minato station walk 4 min
- Time required to terminal station
- Take on tram at Minato Station to go to Namba (Nankai) station, 15 mins.
- 18 and over / Mixed gender / foreigners OK
- 28 person
- Shared lounge
- 1 places
- Bicycle Parking lot
- Bicycle: Free / Motorcycle: Paid（￥500～￥3,000/per month）
- Living room, private room Wi-Fi (LAN cable)
- Common Furniture & Appliances
- TV, table, sofa, washing machine, kitchen, oven, toaster, cooking utensils, tableware, etc.
- Room Furniture
- bed, air conditioner, curtains, lighting, desk, chair, drawer storage