• Search from the railway
  • Search by map
  • Search from the lis
  • Ask for our proposal


Viewings and Inquires

I haven’t gotten a reply to my inquiry yet. Is there a problem?
Please check your settings for incoming mail. Our reply may have gotten caught by your spam filter or a limit on the number of incoming messages. Please resend your inquiry after adjusting your settings.
Are viewings by reservation only?
Yes, viewings for all houses are reservation only, as our staff are in and out of different houses each day. We can discussed your preferred day for viewing via email.
How long does a viewing take?
Viewings take about 1 hour for each house. In addition to a tour of the rooms, viewings include an explanation of move in fees and house rules.
What time can I schedule a viewing?
Houses are generally available for viewing every day of the week except Wednesday, from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Can I see multiple houses in the same day?
If you let us know beforehand, you may see up to 2 houses on the same day. For those who have never lived in Kansai before, we will suggest houses that match your desired area or needs. Please be aware that if the two houses are far apart, we will have to take the train to the second location, and you will be responsible for your own train fare.
Can I bring my friends or family with me?
You may bring along female friends or family during the viewing; however, you may not bring male friends or family members with you into the house. (Excluding circumstances such as contract signing, moving in, or installation work)
Can I reserve a room without a viewing?
In general, we require a viewing and interview before reserving a room. However, if you live far away or overseas, we may look through your documents and give you a brief profile of the house in question (ex. Many foreign students in this house) over email. Depending on the results of this, you may be able to reserve your room without a viewing.
I want to know more about my potential future housemates. Can I meet up with them beforehand?
A. For resident privacy purposes, we cannot guarantee a meeting with them. That being said, if during your tour they happen to be in common areas like the kitchen or living room, you can of course talk to them at those times.
How many days are there until I can move in?
While it depends on the results of the background check, at the earliest you can move in about 1 or 2 days after the check. For more details, please read our section “How to moving in.”
Furthermore, web information about room availability is updated in real time.
If you are in a rush, please email us with your preferred room number and day you would like to move in.
Is internet free?
Yes, it is included in the general utilities fee. Wireless internet is available in both the common areas and individual rooms. Please be aware that at night or while watching videos, the internet may slow down due to the amount of internet traffic.
How are utilities (light, water, gas) handled?
They are included in the utilities fee. However, if these utilities are overused to an excessive extent, or if the provider changes their rates, the utilities fee will also change.


Can I cancel my lease after signing?
Yes, although we ask that you give us at least a month’s warning before doing so. We will charge rent for a month from the date that you report the lease cancellation.
Do I need a guarantor?
We don’t require a guarantor for Foreigners. In this case you will be asked to pay a monthly 1000 yen as guarantee charge. However, we require a guarantor for Japanese citizens.
What do I need to have prepared for the lease signing?
You will need an bank account, copy of your residence card and your passport. For more specific details, please ask the staff before signing the lease. (No documents needed during viewing.)
How much is the initial lease fee?
We will ask you to pay two months’ worth of rent and the utilities fee upfront. In addition, you must pay the administrative fee and enter into fire insurance. In total, the initial fee will range from around 120,000 to 160,000 yen.
How does paying for rent work?
On the 27th of each month, rent will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account by the managing company. For this reason, foreign residents are also required to have their own Japanese bank accounts.
Can I pay rent by credit card?
In general payment is made via automatic monthly payment from your bank account; however, you may also pay via Paypal.

Resident Terms and Conditions

Can minors/currently unemployed women move in?
If this applies to you, please discuss it with us beforehand. So long as no issues come up during the background check, 19 year old women may move in. We also have residents who move in specifically to search for a job within the city.
Is there an age restriction?
The houses are targeted to women between 20 and 39 years old.
Do you allow foreign citizens as tenants?
Foreign citizens may rent a room so long as their stay in Japan is 3 months or longer, and they obey the house rules.
In addition to Japanese, we offer lease agreement documents in English, Korean, and Chinese.
(Please note that day-to-day communication will mostly be in Japanese.)
Can you tell me more about the house rules?
General rules: all houses are non-smoking only (depending on the house, smoking outside may or may not be permitted).
Fires are not permitted inside, with the exception of the kitchen; men (with the exception of those working at the company or contractors) and pets are not allowed inside the house. Throwing out the garbage is done by residents on a shift basis, so please cooperate with your sharemates and the staff.
Can I rent a room if I am only in Japan for a short-term stay?
Leases can only be offered to those staying 3 months or longer. We ask that businesses please consult with us directly.
Can I use a room for less than a month?
Unfortunately, we do not offer rooms for short-term stay. Our shortest lease is for 3 months. If you move out before 3 months have passed, you will be required to pay one month’s worth of rent as a breach of contract fee.
Can I make a reservation for my move in date?
Please check the “How to moving in” page. We can accept room reservations a maximum one month in advance.
To make a reservation, we require a deposit (advance partial rent payment of 1month rent).
If you cancel after making the reservation, the deposit will be kept as a contract breaching fee and will not be returned.
Is there a required screening for moving-in?
Yes, there are screening by our own system and credit screening of the guarantee company.
* According to the result of screening, we may reject your moving-in application. Please understand that we are unable to tell you the reason of rejecting your application.
* The guarantee company may contact you and your emergency contact/guarantor if necessary.

Move In Day

What do I need on the move in date?
At the minimum, you will need your lease-related items (including stamp and bank account), bedding, clothing, your own towels, and toiletries. If necessary, there are nearby stores which sell curtains, hairdryers, slippers, and other items. As many of the houses do not have elevators, we recommend bringing as few belongings as possible.
Am I in charge of providing my own bedding?
Yes. You must bring your own bedding and window’s curtains.
If I want to bring my own furniture or dispose of furniture, how do I do so?
If you would like furniture or fixtures outside of what has already been provided (bed, dresser, air conditioner, clothing storage space), you must bring it yourself. Furthermore, you may be required to pay compensation for any house furniture or equipment that has been damaged. If, when moving out, you would like to dispose of your furniture, we ask that you also handle that by your own means.
Can you help make arrangements with a moving company?
Our company does not offer such services. As such, we ask that you handle those arrangements yourself.
Furthermore, if you are using home delivery services, we ask that you handle communication with related companies. (Staff and sharemates may not act as representatives)

Life after Moving In

How can I protect my valuables?
All individual rooms are fitted with locks; rooms with more than one resident will have small safes. Please note that you are in charge of managing your own valuables.
Is there a time for lights out/curfew?
There is no curfew nor time for lights out; however, we ask that you refrain from using communal items (washing machine, dryer, television) or talking loudly in communal spaces during the night or early morning.
Are there areas for parking cars or bicycles?
Each house is different and may or may not have such facilities. For more information, please ask the staff directly.
Can I move to a different room?
Yes. You may move into any other empty C’s share room. Please contact the staff for more information.
Does each house have parties to meet with and talk to sharemates?
This depends on the house; each house may or may not hold these meetings.
Some houses independently have food parties; for others, sharemates have quite different schedules, so there are no such events.
Is there anything I should keep in mind while living a communal life?
We ask you to keep in mind the following, so that all your sharemates can have live comfortably.
We ask you to refrain from making loud noises during early morning or late at night (such as talking loudly, television, music, or alarms), share the communal rooms (kitchen, bath, living room, sinks), and clean up after yourself.

House Residents

What are the other residents like?
Many residents are Japanese women (office workers) in their 20s and 30s; we also house many foreign citizens (office workers, foreign exchange students, working holiday). The variety of ages and nationalities depends on the house.
How long does the average resident stay?
Foreigners frequently stay from half a year to 3 years; Japanese residents often stay from 1-3 years.
The shortest a resident can stay is 3 months; on the long end, there are some residents who have been renting since their house’s opening 5 years ago.


How far in advance do I need to give notice if I am moving out?
Please make sure to contact the staff one month of advance of moving out. Even if this contact is given less than one month in advance of moving out, you will be charged rent for the month following the notification.
Is there a procedure that foreigners must do after moving in?
You need to register your current address on your residence card. Please make a procedure at the ward office.
I have a vacant property; is it possible to use it as a sharehouse?
This depends on the area, size of the property, and room layout. Please call 06-6770-9740 or fill out an inquiry form online to talk to our staff.